Why Bother with Fitness Gym When You Can Have Fun?

A friend of mine recently told me of her newest hobby – exercising. Great, I thought, she’s finally getting out and walking more or taking up cycling. She was enthusiastic, explaining how she wanted to lose weight and getting energized made her feel a lot better about herself. She certainly looked better, and she seemed happier than I’d seen her in ages. I mentioned that it must be great getting out with the kids, and I asked what activities she’d been doing....
..... Fitness Gym seem to focus on one thing and that’s keeping your body in shape. No one can fault wanting to stay fit, but don’t you want more than getting your heart rate up and coming home with sweaty clothes? Parents are complaining their kids never have anything to do and no interest in doing anything.

No comments: